4 Corners Corridor
Industry Leaders Recognized
PRODUCT TESTING PRODUCT REVIEWS TIPS FROM MANUFACTURERS PRESS ROOM
The 4 corners corridor is attractive to regional manufacturers, tech firms
and energy companies.
The 4 corners offers numerous benefits, here are some listed below:
- 300 days of sunshine, moderate weather.
- Proximity to San Juan College (talented pool of work ready labor force)
- Proximity to World Class Hospital - San Juan Regional Medical Center
- Pro business government offering tax incentives and other matching funds
- Affordable housing, real estate ideal for your physical plant, branch office or headquarters.
- Extraordinary quality of life via access to Mesa Verde, Chaco Canyon, Canyon de Chelly, Shiprock, Angel Peak, Aztec Ruins, Bisti Badlands, 3 Championship Golf courses, Premium tennis complex, Ski & Snowboard, Fly Fishing, Boating, ATV trails, Bike Trails, Archaeology, Native American intrique, jewelry, paintings, sculptures, rugs.
- Affordable housing, education & uncrowded roads, avg commute time 10 to 15 minutes.
- Situated as the unique midway point within an emerging trade region with metroplexes like Provo, Salt Lake City, Denver, Fort Collins, Colorado Springs,
Pueblo, Santa Fe, Albuquerque, Las Vegas, Phoenix & Tucson along the perimeter.
PRODUCT REVIEW, TESTING, AWARDS
Regional Manufacturers have been nominated based on any of the following criteria:
innovation - recognizing the extraordinary creativity for business concept.
quality - recognizing the durability and dependability of product or service.
excellence - recognizing the intelligent design of product or service.
REMEMBERING A PAST WINNER
YEAR - 950 AD
NAME - THE CHACO SKYWATCHERS
Gold Medal Winner for Intelligent Design
HOW THEY WON A SUMMARY OF THEIR SUCCESS
Three large stone slabs lean against the cliff which channel light and cast shadow markings onto two spiral petroglyphs on the cliff wall.
SUMMER SOLSTICE - sun dagger slices through very center of the spiral.
WINTER SOLSTICE - two daggers frame the large spiral.
Setting the Slabs in place for Light Show to Work involved
deliberate human design & labor.
2019 4cciD awards
1.) A bike manufacturer in Utah has many fans cheering its design & features. We put it to the test against a national brand around the toughest terrain in the World.
2.) A fly fishing rod maker has the trout jumping in Colorado but we want to see how it works in the San Juan River's Quality Waters.